Emergency prescription requests are requests for medication which you need within 24 hours to prevent you becoming severely unwell. Emergency medications include; epileptic medication, insulin, inhalers for lung conditions, emergency contraception and Epipen for anaphylaxis.
Emergency prescription requests are not requests for medication which have been ordered late. You should allow 48 working hours for routine repeat prescription requests. Please respect our staff, as it is your responsibility to ensure that your repeat prescription request is ordered in plenty of time.
- Launch of Online Prescription Request Service
- Quick Patient Guide to SystmOnline Access
- Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
- Out of Hours Medicines
- Over The Counter
- Prescribing Wisely
- Your Home Medicine Cupboard
- Private Prescriptions
- Hospital Outpatient Prescriptions
- Medication Reviews
- Synchronising Medicines
- Medications Abroad